- Directors of analytical chemistry department in various Universities and institutions
- Research laboratories Scientist, Research scholars
- Professor and Associate professor of analytical chemistry
- Analytical instrument manufacturing company
- Analytical experts in chromatography
- Leads from Pharmacy and Chemical Industries
- Marketing teams of Industries with novel products to show case at the conference
- Theoretical scientists working on deriving analytical hypotheses
- Analytical experts in Pharmaceutical and Life science
- Industrial expertise working with various novel solid and liquid columns
- Relevant Graduate and Post graduate students
- Novel separation techniques in chemistry
- Hyphenated Techniques
- Emerging separation technologies
- Advancements in Sample Preparation Techniques
- Chromatography as a Separation Technique
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography
- Role of Spectroscopy as Separation Technique
- Applications of Separation Techniques
- Basic Separation Techniques
- Separation Processes in Chemical Engineering.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective OMICS International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at: http://separationtechniques.conferenceseries.com/